RE: Old kernel RPMS

well, my 02c is to get rid of the list police, the time spent on what is
appropriate for the list and what is inappropriate for the list is as big a
waste of bandwidth as the original thread.  If a response is made to an
inquiry then it is appropriate otherwise it will die as all threads
eventually do.  Now see, I've wasted bandwidth by making my response.