Re: gnome-subtitles (mono) dependency on libenchant.so.1 not picked up automatically

Hello Julian,

a bug was recently filed against gnome-subtitles [1] stating that
libenchant.so.1 dependency is missing. While I could easily fix this
with explicit Requires, my concern is why wasnt't this depencency picked
up automatically in the first place. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!
I am sorry about this. We had an issue in past mono builds that the dependancies were not picked up correctly. The reason was that the mono dependancy scripts were dropped from rpm-build. see the fix here: [1]

Just rebuild your package, and it should work now.

Sorry for this,
  Timotheus

[1]: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/mono/c/fba27de001aaa1ec4fb558f0c41e2447d3145d35?branch=master