kata containers: adding a docker runtime

Hi Lokesh,

As you know, I have been working on bringing kata containers to Fedora.

Since this adds a new runtime, the docker.service file would need to be
modified in order to be able to accommodate extra --add-runtime options.
Specifically, we would need something like added to the command line:

          --add-runtime kata-runtime=/usr/libexec/kata/kata-runtime \

This would only be added if the kata-runtime package is installed.
So what we want is: if you install kata-runtime, then some file is
added to the file system that causes the option above to be added
to the docker service.

Currently, docker.service does not allow this. So we were thinking of
adding the ability to read files from /etc/sysconfig/docker/runtimes.d,
but I’ve not found any case of a .d directory being processed by a
.service file on my systems, so I guess this is not “the right way”.

What approach would you recommend?

Thanks
Christophe