Re: How to subscribe to Bugzilla components?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 11:50:44AM -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do anyone know how to subscribe to Bugzilla bugs for a particular component?
>
> I'm trying to watch glib-networking bugs. I'm already watching issues and
> PRs at https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/glib-networking, but that only
> watches for Pagure issues, not Bugzilla.

On src.fedoraproject.org 'issues' are bugzilla bugs, so it should add
you to CC on any new bugs if you are watching the component there.

Note that that only means new bugs (It won't go back and add you to
existing bugs), and the script that does this sync runs once per day.

> I'm already watching webkit2gtk3 package issues on Bugzilla and this works
> exactly as I would expect, but I think I configured that long ago with pkgdb
> back when pkgdb still existed.
>
> This seems pretty basic, so it shouldn't be hard. Any ideas?

I don't see you watching that component directly, only via the gnome-sig
group. (So bug copies would go to gnome-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

> Michael

kevin