Re: Renewing the Modularity objective

> I'd suggest that the Modularity team could preapre a list of example
> use cases that will present the strenghts of the modularity.

I just share below my project for me to investigate use cases to
switch a modules stream with Fedora (and RHEL) container and Travis
CI.
It's not general module examples but only examples to switch a module.
But I believe that the way to show the example with actual command
lines with the Fedora container and Travis CI helps someone to
advocate the list of the example use cases.

https://github.com/junaruga/switch-module-stream

--
Jun | He - His - Him