Re: Fedora in GNOME Online Accountes

Hi!

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 11:07 AM <alciregi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.
> Btw, on Fedora 31, in the Online Accounts list there is a "Fedora"
> voice  alongside "Google", "Nextcloud" and so on. What is its purpose?

The "Fedora" account is just a branded Kerberos account. By adding a
Fedora account in GNOME Online Accounts you would get automatically
signed on whenever you'd need to enter your FAS credentials. This
means while accessing Pagure, participating in discussions in
discussion.fedoraproject.org, and also while using Bodhi, Koji, and
all.