Re: Need help: SWIG related build error for python-pivy?

I can put the packages somewhere online but you have to build the whole chain... I'll try a little longer to manage it here and if you need more info maybe I'll setup a COPR...

Looking at a section of the file and line number from the error I see the following, with the line in question (73) being the "class SOQT_DLL_API" line:

#include <Inventor/SbLinear.h>
#include <Inventor/Qt/SoQtObject.h>

class SoEvent;

// *************************************************************************

class SOQT_DLL_API SoQtDevice : public SoQtObject {
  SOQT_OBJECT_ABSTRACT_HEADER(SoQtDevice, SoQtObject);

public:
  virtual ~SoQtDevice();

  virtual void enable(QWidget* w, SoQtEventHandler * handler, void * closure) = 0;
  virtual void disable(QWidget* w, SoQtEventHandler * handler, void * closure) = 0;

  virtual const SoEvent * translateEvent(QEvent* event) = 0;

  void setWindowSize(const SbVec2s size);
  SbVec2s getWindowSize(void) const;

  static void initClasses(void);

protected:
  SoQtDevice(void);

  void setEventPosition(SoEvent * event, int x, int y) const;
  static SbVec2s getLastEventPosition(void);

  void addEventHandler(QWidget*, SoQtEventHandler *, void *);
  void removeEventHandler(QWidget*, SoQtEventHandler *, void *);
  void invokeHandlers(QEvent* event);

private:
  class SoQtDeviceP * pimpl;
  friend class SoQtDeviceP;
};

I also ran a diff from the same Pivy compiled with Coin3 and Coin4 and the ONLY significant difference is where the asterisk is on the QWidget lines:

Coin3: ...(QWidget *...
Coin4: ...(QWidget*...

Does the space between QWidget and asterisk make a difference?

Thanks,
Richard