Re: Fedora 31 System-Wide Change proposal (late): No i686 Repositories

But there should be some reason for that lack of interested volunteers in Fedora. Right now I'm looking at stats for other distributions which are not going to drop i686 any time soon, e.g. Debian, NixOS, Gentoo. There must me some very fundamental difference with how they operate. Of course one of the reasons might be that some are relying on users to build packages themselves. OTOH they have their own CI, binary repositories/caches and Debian only has binaries for its package management. Why the difference? I'm not sure...