Re: Packit-as-a-Service is now live!

Hi Tome & the packit team!

(sorry for resurecting this old thread, I'm working through my backlog…)

As a co-maintainer of the exiv2 library, is there a way for us to use
packit that makes sense? I guess not for the master branch, as we are
currently reworking the API and will probably only cause the CI to be red
all the time. But could it work for our 0.27 maintenance branch only?
There we are backporting bugfixes only and try not to break the API, but
have currently no way of really checking that (bonus points if packit
includes a rebuild+retest of packages depending on exiv2).

Cheers,

Dan