External monitor won't start working when the dock is plugged in

Hi y'all

Sorry if it's not the best devel topic, but I thought that I have a best chance to find a way to fix it here. If you know of better platform where it's more suitable let me know.

So, I've ran into this problem few times, and wanted to share it with you cause maybe it happen to someone here and he/she got a solution for it.

Reproduce:
I have my laptop plugged into docking station (both Lenovo ThinkPad products), and when I leave the office I just unplug the laptop from the dock and leave.
When I come to the office, I plug the computer to the dock. The mouse and keyboard are running, but the monitor don't.
It's Samsung monitor plugged by VGA cable.
I'm use Fedora 30 dist.

If anyone had this problem, please let me know.

Thank you so much for help,
Lukas

--
S pozdravom/ Best regards