NeuroFedora is looking for a Spin/Labs master

Hello,

We now have enough software in NeuroFedora to create Comps groups and
think of a Spin/Lab. Would anyone like to join the NeuroFedora team as
our Spin master?

We have two sessions at Flock too. So if you are going, please attend
them to learn more:

Talk: NeuroFedora: FOSS and Open Science
https://flock2019.sched.com/event/S5mC/neurofedora-foss-and-open-neuroscience

Hackathon:
Fedora and the future of Free Science:
https://flock2019.sched.com/event/SKrW/fedora-and-the-future-of-free-science

---

1. What is NeuroFedora?
Essentially, it's a set of packages just like any other Fedora packages.
The only difference is that these packages/software are all related to
Neuroscience. This includes modelling, imaging, data analytics, and
anything else that anyone interested in Neuroscience may use.

2. Why NeuroFedora?
Because FOSS and Open Science go hand in hand, we've come together to
provide a ready to use Fedora based platform for neuroscience users.
Instead of spending time setting up their systems, installing software,
we want to provide them with an installable ISO image.

3. What skills do I need to be Spin master?
None at all. Spin creation simply requires knowledge of the Fedora Spin
process and all of it is very well documented. Whatever skills you
need can be learned "on the job". The NeuroFedora team has quite a few
contributors that have been around for a while and can show you the
ropes.

4. Where can I learn more about NeuroFedora?
All our links are listed here in our documentation:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/neurofedora/communicating/

5. Is there anything else I can do?
Where do we even begin!? So much! Have a look here:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/neurofedora/contributing/

--
Thanks,
Regards,