Self Introduction: Ondřej Míchal

Greetings,

my name is Ondřej Míchal, I'm a student from Czech Republic who was lucky enough to get an internship at Red Hat for this year. I've been using Linux-y systems for almost 4 years already and Fedora for the past two. My main job as an intern is to work on Toolbox project that is heavily used in Fedora Silverblue. My other job is to create flatpaks from rpms to help propagate the use of flatpaks. I've never made any kind of packages before, so please bear with me if I make any mistakes.

Best wishes,

Ondřej Míchal