Re: I wish to drop python2-certifi

On 29. 07. 19 16:01, Petr Stodulka wrote:
Hi Miro,
thanks for notification. I am thinking about that. From the point, that
Python2 is going to be death... Mabye I would take it, but I am fan of
removing Python2 stuff from Fedora. But Mercurial (hg-git, git-remote-hg,..)
is not compatible with Python3 yet (at least not a version released in
Fedora) but upstream is working on that. From that point, these components
will be updated as well later. So I am thinking whether it makes sense to
take these packages just until Python3-compatible Mercurial will be relased
(v5.0 provides beta support for Python3).
I see that v5.0 is built on OpenSUSE already, so I will look at it later
how does it look like in Fedora rawhide tonight/tomorrow's night.

Hi Petr, yes, IMHO updating to mercurial 5 + Python 3 in rawhide would be the best solution.

--
Miro Hrončok