Orphaning some packages which depend on camlp4

Previously:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/FQUQZKYTZN6V2E6X2OETIGXHZDBMG6EO/

camlp4 is (was) a grammar extension/macro package for OCaml.  It was
replaced upstream by PPX extensions a while back, but quite a few
packages still used camlp4.

Since we updated OCaml to 4.08 there has been no work on upgrading
camlp4 to work with the new version.  I asked about it upstream but
didn't get a positive response:

  https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list/7a79b78d-fac2-7e8e-bb82-680c1838149d@xxxxxxxxxxx/T/#m7e16e560be45003a819d544600ced5645f56b6a0

The only packages I care about which use camlp4 is ocaml-gettext, and
I recently ported that to use PPX instead:

  https://github.com/gildor478/ocaml-gettext/commit/739e3a900993299e7e8b90af3da565417eb84412

Other packages in Fedora 31 which depend on ocaml-camlp4 or
ocaml-camlp4-devel will no longer build, and I will eventually either
orphan them or (if upstream has replaced camlp4) update them.

*** Affected packages ***

cduce            (Modern XML-oriented functional language)

guestfs-browser  (Guest filesystem browser)

 - This was basically a demo that I wrote years ago.

ocaml-bin-prot   (Read and write OCaml values in a type-safe binary protocol)

 - There is a new PPX version of this project, but it would need to be
   packaged by someone who is interested in it.

ocaml-bisect     (OCaml code coverage tool)

 - Since this was written a long time ago, OCaml now generates DWARF
   and profiling information in standard formats, so use ordinary
   tools instead.

ocaml-bitstring  (OCaml library for matching and constructing bitstrings)

 - There is a new project upstream which ports this to PPX but it
   would probably need to be added as a fresh package.

ocaml-camlp4     (Pre-Processor-Pretty-Printer for OCaml)

ocaml-deriving   (Extension to OCaml for deriving functions from types)

 - There is a new project upstream which ports this to PPX.  If you
   want this, please package the new project.

ocaml-json-static (OCaml JSON validator and converter (syntax extension))
ocaml-json-wheel (OCaml library for parsing JSON)

 - These libraries are both obsolete.  There are other newer projects
   for parsing and creating JSON strings from OCaml.

ocaml-mikmatch   (OCaml extension for pattern matching with regexps)

 - Also obsolete; there are newer libraries upstream.

ocaml-lablgl     (GL bindings)

 - Dead upstream since 2013.

ocaml-openin     (OCaml syntax to locally open modules)
ocaml-pa-monad   (OCaml syntax extension for monads)

 - Both obsolete syntax extensions, now part of the core language.

ocaml-pgocaml    (OCaml library for type-safe access to PostgreSQL databases)

 - There is a new PPX port of this package.  Someone could package this
   if interested.

ocaml-pxp        (XML parser)

 - As far as I can tell this hasn't been ported to either PPX or
   camlp5.

ocaml-sexplib    (OCaml library for converting OCaml values to S-expressions)
ocaml-type-conv  (OCaml base library for type conversion)

 - Both versions we are packaging are obsolete.  There are PPX
   versions upstream which someone can package.

ocamldsort       (Dependency sorter for OCaml source files)

 - Obsolete, use built-in tool ocamldep.

Rich.