Re: findbugs-contrib building on i686 builders despite ExcludeArch

RF> According to
RF> https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/#_architecture_build_failures:

>> If a Fedora package does not successfully compile, build or work on
>> an architecture, then those architectures should be listed in the
>> spec in ExcludeArch.

Sure, but also just a small bit further down the document is
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/#_noarch_with_unported_dependencies
which tells you what to do if you have a noarch package that has
dependencies which are not present on all architectures.

This involves some rather odd magic in koji, and so what is in the
guidelines is the best information that we've been able to extract from
releng and the koji source code.

Can you try the ExclusiveArch: method shown in the example, keeping in
mind that you must explicitly list "noarch" at the end?  Of course, a
successful build isn't a guarantee because the build host you get may be
completely random.  What we'd like to know is if someone finds a failure
using the recommended method (which would imply that we need to get
something fixed or find another way to accomplish this).

 - J<