Re: Tips to add optional arguments on dnf using plugin

Thinking here about these...

If I made a fork from dnf package, and put arguments inside OptionParser class, on option_parser.py... I get the "global" argument as I needed... but how can I get these argument value inside my plugin?  Any idea?

cheers

Fellipe Henrique P. Soares

e-mail: > echo "lkrrovknFmsgor4ius" | perl -pe \ 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-2*3)/ge'
Twitter: @fh_bash