Re: [Fedora-spins] roundup of failing images for 2019-07-07

On 7/7/19 9:31 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 1:44 AM Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> So, what better way to relax on a sunday than to look at image compose
>> failures? :)
>>
>> 1. The armv7 workstation compose:
>> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=36106518
>>
>> This is failing because it cannot find 'epiphany'.
>> This is because it's using the Workstation repo instead of the
>> "Everything" repo to compose from. So, we either need to fix that or
>> remove epiphany from it's kickstart. Who "owns" this image? The arm SIG?
>> Workstation sig?
>
> Arm SIG, what does the Live and other Workstation images use in terms
> of repos, does it make sense just to use Everything repo for all of
> them and just not generate the Workstation repo, or do we pull
> epiphany into the Workstation repo?

epiphany is explicitly added in the arm kickstart here, the x86_64
workstation live does not have it. It is also thus not in the
Workstation repo.

So, either remove it from kickstart (in favor of firefox now?)
or
make the arm workstation use Everything repo.
I thought we made the x86 Workstation already use Everything repo, but I
could be wrong.

kevin