Re: adding speech installation to fedora network installation image

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 10:26:23 +0200
Mmobilea <nobilea100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But I have tried fedora workstation net inst image, not server image.
> I pressed alt+super+s, and orca doesn’t run on net installer. Next, I
> thought, that I must to have wired internet connection. I created a
> USB hodspot with my mobile phone, and it wasn’t any speech.

I'm not familiar enough with orca and gnome to say if this is a bug or
not.  When I looked for bugs, I found a bug from February that stated

WARNING: Could not parse desktop file orca-autostart.desktop or it
references a not found TryExec binary

I don't know if that would cause the behavior you are seeing.  It might
be that there is not enough space on the netinstall image to support
orca, and that it is only supported on the full image.  If you like, I
can open a bugzilla about this for you, to see if your experience is
expected behavior because of space limitations, or a bug.