ABRT CLI rework

Hi,

As we are all well aware, ABRT has two CLI tools (abrt-cli, from
abrt-tui and abrt, from abrt-cli-ng). For a long while now, we in the
team have been pondering doing something that would result in only one
surviving. In that vein, I would like to invite you to share your
gripes, use cases, wishes as comments on
https://github.com/abrt/abrt/issues/1394, as new issues or otherwise.

Some topic suggestions:
  - Language choice (Python-less environments? Preference for NIH to
have minimal dependencies?)
  - Package separation (bundle with ABRT / as a subpackage / as a
separate package/project)
  - Command compatibility for whatever automation there may be
  - bash completions (abrt-cli-ng uses argcomplete, but it doesn’t
work on zsh for me OOTB)
  - pls fix <bug>
  - Something something containers

--
Ernestas Kulik
Associate Software Engineer - Base Operating Systems (Core Services/ABRT)