Orphaning many Java packages (big list)

Hello everybody,

It's actually a sad mail, because I just orphaned many packages. These
packages was a big chunk of my work around 2012 where I was busy with
packaging JBoss AS 7 (later renamed to WildFly). You can see the
feature here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/JBossAS7 and the
status of unbelivable work done by many people in pacakging an
reviewing these packages: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JBossAS7.

I would like to thank Stano Ochotnicky, Alex Kurtakov, Mikołaj
Izdebski, Ricardo Arguello, Juan Hernández, Pierre-Yves Chibon and Gil
Cattaneo. I probably missed a few names here, so sorry! You all were
great and made it possible to actually make it happen.

It was a great time, this project introduced me to pacakging world in
Fedora and I made many connections which are still alive. Good times.

Unfortunaltey, the list of packages I maintained was overhelming and I
had no time to respond to bugs reported or actually make sure packages
are up to date. I finally decided to orphan packages I do not maintain
actively anymore. You can find the list below. These are mostly
related to Java. If you are packaging Java libraries/tools, you will
be mostly hit by this, sorry! There are also a few Ruby packages too.

To make it possible to orphan such big list in Fedora effectively, I
crafted a script that helps you do it, feel free to reuse it, if you
want: https://gist.github.com/goldmann/c13d796d89b70b4e3584eacb40f1da0e.

Thank you and sorry!

cookcc
hibernate-hql