F30 FTBFS Packages - Help Please?

Hi,

After I upgraded to F30, I checked my system for packages that had not been built for F30. I removed most of the leaf ones, but the ones that were required by important packages, I went ahead and fixed in pull requests. As these FTBFS were not fixed during the F30 cycle by the package mantainers, unsurprisingly, my PRs were ignored. Can some provenpackager help merge these (and preferably build + update them in F30)?

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/libtommath/pull-request/3
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/syslinux/pull-request/1
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/linux-atm/pull-request/1
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/fcoe-utils/pull-request/3

The fixes are mostly straightforward. The only one that's a bit more complicated is the fcoe-utils one, which has a bunch of C string handling changes.

Thanks,
Scott