requesting feedback on Mock default

Hi,
you - fedora developers - are most significant users of Mock. Therefore I would like to ask you about feedback on:

https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/issues/266

The summary is:
Previously all output - both stdout and stderr - were mixed together. Like you will get on normal console.
Nowadays, if there is output to stderr, mock will prefix it with BUILDSTDER to indicate that it is coming from stdout.

I can definitely make this configurable. That is easy. The question is, what should be the default? Prefix the stderr?
Or print it without the prefix and mix stdout and stderr together?

I would love to hear your opinion. Either here in the mailing list or directly in the issue mentioned above.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys