Intent to drop python2-tornado

I intend to drop python2-tornado. There are following dependent packages:

- python-httpretty
    build time, for Python 2 tests, tests can be disabled

- python-pika
    build time, for Python 2 tests, one file can be skipped

- python-urllib3
    build time, for Python 2 tests, tests can be disabled

- salt (and salt-{api,cloud,syndic,ssh,master,minion})
    runtime, python 3 switch is blocked by a fixable bug
    https://github.com/saltstack/salt/issues/51883
    salt is not required by anything

- uwsgi-plugin-python2-tornado (from uwsgi)
    runtime, but not required by anything

- bup and bup-web
    runtime and buildtime, but not required by anything

If anybody wants to package python2-tornado before we drop it, let me know in 3 weeks.

Reasons below: