Re: xindy, texlive, and concurrency

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 5:55 AM Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to say ++ to this. I have found every one of Mr James articles explaining all the things he has done to work on, debug, dead-ends, etc to be insightful and incredibly useful to track down in other software. If you have a chance, please look up some previous ones.
>
> Thank you again Jerry James. Your work and analysis is deeply appreciated.

Awww, you guys are making me blush.  Thank you for the kind words.  I
actually enjoy ferreting out problems in software, which probably
makes me some kind of oddball.  Heck, the rest of you are probably
oddballs, too. :-)

And, going off on a really steep tangent, I was just reading about
Flock and wishing I could go.  I've been hanging around the Fedora
community for something on the order of 14 years now, believe it or
not, and I have yet to meet a single other Fedora contributor in
person.  There's no way I'm going to make it to Hungary, I'm afraid.
What is coming up in North America in the next year or so that will
have significant numbers of Fedorans present?  I would love to put
some faces to the names I've been seeing on my screen all these years.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/