Removal of krb5-devel from "stable" F29 buidroot broke my package

Hello folks

I maintain 'mariadb-connector-c' package, which build (amongst others)
a plugin that utilizes kerberos authentication to the MariaDB
database.

Recently, this very plugin stopped building. Everything else stayed the same.
The change appeared first after a commit that changes literally
nothing, but adds a "Requires: zlib-devel".

I compared the build and released versions before and after the commit.
On the Rawhide it could have been some buildroot change. That happens.
But the problem exists not only in Rawhide, but F30 and F29 too.

Simple add of "BuildRequires: krb5-devel" fixed the package.
However I'm generally upset, such change made it to the F29 buildroot,
breaking something.

--

Can you help me confirm, you know about this change in stable,
released F29 buildroot (and I just missed an annoucement) ?

Or do you spot a different cause?

--

Package builds to examine: (compare 3.0.9-2 & 3.0.9-3)
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=19185

--

Michal Schorm
Software Engineer