Self Introduction: Ondřej Soukup

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to you since I would like to get
involved in Fedora packaging process. I am not very sure what is good
to state here and I do not want to spam anyone so just briefly.

I am Ondřej and I live in Brno CZ. I graduated in IT and spent most of
my professional life at university teaching and doing very theoretical
research. When it was enough I joint Red Hat and started to learn
practical stuff for the second time. It was finally fun and made me
like community and open source development which finally brings me
here.

I just prepared my first Fedora package for review and would
appreciate any advice or help - bug 1709481. Especially if you are
also VIM enthusiastic it might be of some interest of you since I
decided to prepare package for awesome vim.ctrlp plugin.

Best regards
Ondřej