Bodhi 4.0.0 beta deployed to staging

Greetings!

Back in December, I sent out a threat^Wannouncement that I would be
making a lot of backwards incompatible changes to Bodhi in an upcoming
4.0.0 release[0].

I didn't expect it to take this long at the time, but five months later
we finally have a beta built[1] and deployed to staging[2].

Please peruse the release notes[3] to make sure you are familiar with
how these changes might impact you, particularly if you integrate
programmatically with Bodhi.

One notable change I will highlight is that Bodhi's masher fedmsg
topics have all changed to use the word "compose" instead of "mash".
Also, Bodhi has stopped using fedmsg and uses the new (and fantastic, I
might add) fedora-messaging library, and as a result you can try out
Bodhi's new bodhi.messages Python library if you are receiving Bodhi's
messages in Python - it's a much more convenient way to access Bodhi's
messages from Python. Bodhi now also has documented schemas for the
messages it sends[4].

[0] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/AC4HNMU2OD7K7OJVBLMIDNJXZI355G72/#BGPNKYRL7H62U3QXOQPWMVCT2LOZ2W5K
[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/bowlofeggs/bodhi-pre-release
[2] https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/