Package with open and closed dual license

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I couldn't find a thread dealing with this exact situation... I'm considering a new package that is dual-licensed under a free and a nonfree license.

The Fedora Licensing Guidelines say:

  > If code is multiple licensed, and at least one of the licenses is approved for Fedora, that code can be included in Fedora under the approved license(s) (but only under the terms of the approved license(s)).

In particular, does that mean the spec `License:` tag should only list the Fedora-approved license? Or should I still list both? Or does this mean the package is not allowed in Fedora?

I'm looking specifically into VeraCrypt, the open-source fork from TrueCrypt. It's released under the Apache License v2.0 (free), but for some reason also maintains the old TrueCrypt 3.0 freeware license as an option...

https://www.veracrypt.fr/code/VeraCrypt/tree/License.txt

Thanks,
~ Andrew (FAS: terrycloth)