Re: Upgrade to F30 gone wrong

Obviously I don't know your setup, but it's more normal for
the bootloader to be installed at device level rather than at
partition level, so you would want:

grub2-install /dev/sda

Obviously this should have been fixed as part of the upgrade
process - that's why the page is called "common bugs" because
it's a bug.

Tom