Un-orphaned NodeJS packages upgrades in rawhide

Hello,
I have recently (last week) taken on maintenance of several to-be
orphaned nodejs packages. Since the packages were not upgraded for a
while, they are usually a major version behind the upstream release.
I have started to remedy this, but given the relatively large jump in
version numbers, there might be issues. If your node package stops
building in rawhide suddenly, check the dependencies for updates;
feel free to reach to me with related issues.

The upgraded (or soon to be upgraded) packages in question:
- nodejs-bluebird
- nodejs-clean-css
- nodejs-grunt-known-options
- nodejs-path-exists

Keep in mind that the above list might expand in the near future,
given the current situation with many nodejs-* orphans.
--
Jan Staněk
Associate Software Engineer, Core Services