Re: kronosnet - PRs and package maintenance

On 25/04/19 10:53 +0100, Phil Wyett wrote:
> I tried make contact directly a couple of weeks ago via email,
> with no luck.
>
> I currently have a number of Pull Requests (PR) against the package
> and further updates to do if allowed.
>
> I am not sure if the package is going to be orphaned or the
> maintainer(s) just do not have the necessary time to dedicate to the
> package. I am happy help and if you wish a co-maintainer for the
> package, please let me know, as I would be happy to assist.

To be noted that even the package review process (rhbz#1507103)
received some background punches in the pursuit of the inclusion
(the package wasn't alright when I was the reviewer), which may be
indicative of the lack of competencies later on, perhaps something
that the process, when carried on properly, aims to underpin from
the start.

Wish you luck, Phil, with obtaining the maintainership/admin for
that component if you want to afford the package a proper care
(and thanks for that).

--
Jan (Poki)