Call for bugzilla fedmsg consumers

Ahoy there! Do you maintain or know of anything that consumes fedmsgs
from Bugzilla?

If you do, I would like to hear from you! I'm currently working on
changes to how the thing that emits Bugzilla fedmsgs (
https://github.com/fedora-infra/bugzilla2fedmsg ) works, and I'd like
to make sure any existing consumers work with this. Please either reply
to me directly, or reply to this thread, or ping me on IRC, or
something. Thanks a lot!

So far the only thing I know of that actually consumes Bugzilla fedmsgs
is the fedmsg_meta processor for them, but I'd be surprised if there
was nothing else.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey