Stewardship SIG packages looking for permanent maintainer(s)

Hi everybody,

The initial fallout of the recent mass-orphanings has been dealt with,
and almost no packages should still have broken dependencies.

At this point, we'd like to start distributing some packages we took
to maintainers whose packages actively (and directly) depend on things
we maintain.

The list of packages that are "leaf packages" as far as the
Stewardship SIG is concerned, is:

- apache-commons-discovery
- json_simple
- nodejs-array-union
- nodejs-arrify
- nodejs-set-immediate-shim

Owners of directly dependent packages have been added to CC. Please
consider adopting some of these packages, otherwise they'll probably
end up orphaned and/or retired in the forseeable future. To claim a
package, simply submit a ticket with us, and we will gladly give the
package a new home.

See: https://www.pagure.io/stewardship-sig/new_issue
("package_adoption_request" template)

At the end of this E-Mail, all packages that directly depend on our
"leaf packages" are listed.
A more detailed report with complete dependency information can be viewed at:

https://decathorpe.fedorapeople.org/stewardship-sig.html

Thanks,
Fabio - for the Stewardship SIG

# Reverse package dependencies