Re: Module's package branch name to be aligned?

I think the rules for module branches should be stricter. After several
back and forth in discussions with Jun about stream branches for Ruby, I
believe that the concept of "using upstream major versions as branches"
[1] is not enough and can work just for the simplest cases.

We should use ${module}-${stream} branches everywhere (the "stream-"
prefix would be useful as well, because it would explain the semantics
use after the prefix).

For example, if we have "foo" module with "1.0" and "2.0" streams and it
ships "bar" and "baz" components, the components should have appropriate
"(stream-)foo-1.0" and "(stream-)foo-2.0" branches.

We could also utilize `git symbolic-ref` to link the branches if needed ....

Vít