Re: Fedora modularity and cyclic dependencies

You can do something like:

rpms:
  foo-bootstrap:
    name: foo
  bar:
    buildafter:
      - foo-bootstrap
  foo:
    buildafter:
      - bar

However, MBS doesn't support that yet.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 1:35 AM Robert-André Mauchin <zebob.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In Golang, we have a lot of cyclic dependencies for which we have to bootstrap
many packages, and then later build them unbootstrapped when all the deps are
in place.
How are we supposed to handle this in Modularity? Since it rebuilds all
packages from the start, it will fail to build cyclic deps. Is there a way to
turn on the --with bootstrap switch in Modularity? Are we supposed to build
the package two times, one with bootstrap, and later without?

Best regards,

Robert-André