Re: Introduction for gaming packaging/maintaining

Hi Andi,

clones are usually ok, as long as they are clean-room reimplementations
and do not redistribute the original games' assets, which most of them
according to my knowledge don't.

For the other games a flatpak would be probably the best fit, as
flatpaks can contain more or less arbitrary dependencies and also be
closed source.

Cheers,

Dan