Re: Current i386 install (boot.iso -> nfs) broken

I wanted to test a complete installation of the development tree from start
to end, but after booting off boot.iso and choosing to do a network install
from an nfs server, I got this error after entering the nfs server
parameters :

Traceback with last line being "from _rpm import *" and :

ImportError: libssl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

There have been a lot of library changes recently and we're working on making sure the install image has everything it needs as these changes occur (like the new libkrb5support library just the other day). Please file a bug against anaconda in bugzilla and we'll take care of it.

- Chris