Orphaning all my packages

Dear fellow developers,

I'm no longer able to maintain my packages on Fedora, due to lack of
time and power.

I am maintainer of:

aeskulap,
astyle,
codeblocks,
dvdbackup,
gnome-dvb-daemon,
gnome-shell-extension-openweather,
gnome-shell-extension-panel-osd

All packages build (as far as I know) except for gnome-dvb-daemon which
failed to build on fc30 mass-rebuild.

The two gnome-shell-extensions should be retired in my opinion, because
they are available via extensions.gnome.org (at the moment), but as I
am also upstream maintainer, the will not be continued (at least not by
me).

I'm also upstream maintainer for aeskulap
(https://github.com/jenslody/aeskulap) but will archive the github-repo
sooner or later.
So if somebody is interested in keeping it, she/he should know this and
probably think about becoming upstream.

If anybody is interested in taking one of the projects, please let me
know and send your fas-name, so I can give it to you.

Jens (jenslody)

--

Jens Lody