Re: Open Source Conference Albania - CFP is open

On to, 14 maalis 2019, Silva Arapi wrote:
Hello,

This is Silva, one of the organizers of Open Source Conference Albania.
As we were very happy to have Fedora as a supporter of the conference,
we would also like to invite Fedora contributors to host a talk and/or
workshop at OSCAL.
Is there any link to OSCAL web site? I can't find any in this email.

Is https://oscal.openlabs.cc the right side?

About:
OSCAL (Open Source Conference Albania) is the first annual conference
in Albania organized to promote software freedom, open source software,
free culture and open knowledge. The Conference will gather free libre
open source technology users, developers, academics, governmental
agencies and people who share the idea that software should be free and
open for the local community and governments to develop and customize
to its needs; that knowledge is a communal property and free and open
to everyone.

The 6th edition of Open Source Conference Albania (OSCAL) is taking
place in Tirana city on 18th & 19th of May 2019.

For the Fedora contributors who would like to attend OSCAL, we have
prepared a list of topics which we would love to have at our
conference. We always value Fedora presence at OSCAL. This is a list of
topics we are interested to have, but for those who might have another
topic you want to talk about, do not feel limited to apply.

Specific topics:
- How to be part of the Fedora community.
- Openness in a culturally diverse world
- Contributing to open source
- Importance of communication in open source communities/case study Fedora
- Open source software security testing
- Fedora CI: Testing an Operating System
- Quality Assurance
- Automated test, tools to help you get started
- How to optimize testing time
- Quality Engineer - role in a cross functional team.
- Getting started with DevOps
- Linux distributions, lifecycles, and containers (Fedora )
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to OpenShift
- Software Documentation Types and Best Practices/Importance of documentation
- Agile documentation
- Open source project management tools for agile teams
- How to choose a kernel
- Being a mentor to junior devs — what’s to learn for everyone
- Organizing successful tech meetups- tips and tricks
- Online Privacy, tools, tips and tricks.
- Cyber Security - exposing Privacy Leaks

Thanks and looking forward to seeing many of you present at OSCAL :)

/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer
Security / Identity Management Engineering
Red Hat Limited, Finland