Re: Fedora rawhide compose report: 20190306.n.1 changes

On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 at 02:42, Tomasz Kłoczko <kloczko.tomasz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 at 00:37, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [..]
> > We don't push to mirrors. They sync from either our main servers or a
> > tier 1 or tier 2 mirror which also pull/rsync from the master mirrors.
> > This means it will take time to get stuff down and out. So like I
> > said.. do not expect various mirrors to be in sync until Monday at the
> > latest. The more people trying to get stuff which isn't there just
> > makes this longer as they are usually getting resource limitations.
>
> I must be somehow extremely unlucky because after checking +two dozens
> of the mirrors from
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/mirrors/Fedora/development

OK what you are seeing is a bug. That page is showing all mirrors
whether they are sync'd or not and whether they offer development or
not. I need to find where that is getting linked on from the main
pages and remove it as the informaiton is no different from
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager/mirrors

Try download-ib02.fedoraproject.org for the time being and see if that
works for you.

> available over rsync in UK, Poland, Netherlands, France and US I dd
> not found even one synced :/
> Interesting only is that they are all stopped synchronisation in the
> middle of the Aug 2018 or 17 Feb 2019.
> Can someone help and point on mirror accessible over rsync which is up-to-date?
>
> Today after clean dnf caches again and rerun upgrade seems like at
> least indexes are propagated correctly however:
>
> Transaction Summary
> =========================================================================================================================================================================
> Install     42 Packages
> Upgrade    489 Packages
> Remove       3 Packages
>
> Total download size: 841 M
> DNF will only download packages for the transaction.
> Downloading Packages:
> [MIRROR] gdm-3.31.91-1.fc31.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for
> https://mirror.vorboss.net/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/x86_64/os/Packages/g/gdm-3.31.91-1.fc31.x86_64.rpm
> [FAILED] gdm-3.31.91-1.fc31.x86_64.rpm: No more mirrors to try - All
> mirrors were already tried without success
> (2-3/582): gdm-devel-3.31.91-1.fc31.x86_64.rpm                     0%
> [                                                                ] 103
> kB/s | 509 kB    139:10 ETA
> The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful
> transaction.
> You can remove cached packages by executing 'dnf clean packages'.
> Error: Error downloading packages:
>   Cannot download Packages/g/gdm-3.31.91-1.fc31.x86_64.rpm: All
> mirrors were tried
> Loaded plugins: builddep, changelog, config-manager, copr, debug,
> debuginfo-install, download, generate_completion_cache,
> needs-restarting, playground, repoclosure, repodiff, repograph,
> repomanage, reposync
> DNF version: 4.1.0
>
> kloczek
> --