Failing builds on Rawhide GCC 9

Hello,

I'm doing daily builds of kakoune (vim-like editor) on COPR and it is
failing for the last 23 days on Rawhide. This is happening only on
Rawhide.

It looks like this could be a problem with switching to GCC 9. The last
successful build was on GCC 8 but there was time when my API token
expired and I missed that. So I have 2 months gap between successful
and failed build :(.
When I asked developers of the project they said that it looks like the
c++17 standard they are using is not working correctly. Interesting
point is that the same code builds on Fedora 28 and Fedora 29 just
fine.

First I want to ask if there were some changes in packaging which I
missed so my build is failing thanks to that?

Second could this be an issue of GCC 9? I also tried clang which is
also supported but there were errors too, so maybe it is not GCC
problem?

Link to my copr repository:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jkonecny/kakoune/builds/

Thanks for your help,