Retiring pysvn (was Re: Orphaning pysvn (and non-responsive maintainer: ravenoak))

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 10:01 AM Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been maintaining this for several years since the main admin
> (ravenoak) vanished from Fedora. I don't use it anymore (and most of
> the world has long since switched to git...) and it has yet again
> failed to rebuild during the mass rebuild.
>
> I'm initiating the Non-Responsive Maintainer process for ravenoak so
> the main admin will be cleared. If anyone wants to take it over, I'll
> happily make them a comaintainer on request.

No one seems to be jumping at taking this over, so I'm probably going
to move towards retiring this package before F30 Beta Freeze. It's
currently only used by three packages that I can find:

ReviewBoard (optional dependency for SVN support)
rabbitvcs
pyvcs

I'm the owner of the first one and I'm now CCing the owners of the
other two, in case they want to take it over.