Re: Fedora 30 Mass Rebuild

On 2/6/19 9:07 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:

> Dne 06. 02. 19 v 17:58 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):

>>> It does not look better, does it? What is the status please?
>> Our autosigning machine seems to have a failed tpm in it, which has
>> caused signing to fail to work. ;(
>>
>> We are working on getting hardware fixed, or a replacement in place.
>>
>> More updates as I know more. ;(
>>
>> This is really a anoying time for hardware to die, but of course
>> sometimes it seems like it _knows_ when that is so it can fail.
>

> Thx for update.

ok. We have a new motherboard coming for the failed server, but it will
not be in until tomorrow.

So, we shuffled things around and got a machine to use for now, and it's
been configured and is signing the f30-pending backlog again. Many
thanks to Patrick for getting things up and running again.

As soon as the f30-pending backlog is done, I'll let it go back to
normal signing and also run the fix script to make sure we have the
latest stuff in f30 tag.

Sorry for the troubles here, hopefully we are back on track now.

kevin