Re: Orphaned packages to be retired

On 07. 01. 19 11:09, Leigh Scott wrote:

Note: If you received this mail directly you (co)maintain one of the affected
packages or a package that depends on one. Please adopt the affected package or
retire your depending package to avoid broken dependencies, otherwise your
package will be retired when the affected package gets retired.

I hate empty/worthless threats!
So you are going to retire cinnamon openbox and kde/plasma if no one takes lzma?

     kio-extras (maintained by: kde-sig, rdieter)
         kio-extras-18.12.0-1.fc30.src requires lzma-devel = 4.32.7-21.fc29

Why should I take lzma or adapt cinnamon for it?

You should adapt cinnamon away from lzma.
I will retire lzma, you need to take it or deal with that.
However that retirement is on hold due to https://pagure.io/releng/issue/7712

Also for empty/worthless threats: retirement of dependent packages is still left to be figured out, so the threat here includes the worst case scenario. Sorry about that.

--
Miro Hrončok