Re: Wasn't gpg supposed to be renamed to gpg1?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 11:28:16 +0100,
 Igor Gnatenko <ignatenkobrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Seems that I missed writing announcement, but there is a package
called `gnupg1` which provides `gpg1` binary.

So you should be fine with that I hope. And sorry for this trouble.

Thanks for the help.

I'm not sure why I didn't find it with dnf search.

It might be a good idea to mention it on the change page, on the off chance that someone else using it thinks to look at the change page. It might also help get it noted in the release notes.

In my case it would have helped if gnupg1 had obsoleted gnupg, but I don't know if that was true for most people who had gnupg installed. I also already had gnupg2 installed already so I didn't need its installation triggered as part of the update. Other people might have needed that.