Orphaned bouml and bouml-doc, again.

Hi,
as discussed in another thread, bouml has actually license issues to comply with Fedora guidelines, especially bouml-doc in its recent version. There was a modification at upstream to the license model, they closed some parts and we fail to distribute it properly with Fedora. Sorry if you expect some references to prove the mentioned reason but I'm too lazy.
Maybe someone can look into DoUML (a fork of BoUML) and file another new review request for a proper package.
Regards, Raphael