Re: RFC: make fedora-release archful and add some provides

That makes sense that we can do something like this from DNF code..
However, it would be kinda hard to do any dependency resolution
checks..

Although we already have one which is module(platform:$PLATFORM_ID)
which is automatically populated from os-release by libdnf. Which is
actually causing problems during upgrade.

I like both approaches.