Re: Stalled Review Request - Close it and create new?

AB> In the interested of getting this review completed, am I in my right
AB> to close this request and create a new one, or is there better
AB> course of action?

If you have a package ready to go, then certainly just close the old
review ticket.  If someone is upset by that then they can simply help
you review the package you're submitting or offer to co-maintain it with
you.

Also do note that netatalk has been orphaned since 2016, so in addition
to the package review, you will need to file a releng ticket to get the
package unblocked so that you can build it again.  See:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers#Claiming_Ownership_of_a_Retired_Package

 - J<