Tracking translation status of a package built in koji

Hi Everyone,

At times this could be a requirement to track or know translation status of a package which has (just) built in koji.
Transtats could be used for this purpose. We just need to run a job.

Steps:
   1. Navigate to https://transtats-web-transtats.app.os.stg.fedoraproject.org/jobs/yml-based
   2. Select 'Sync Package Build System' job template and proceed.
   3. You may read and continue with the tasks defined in YML.
   4. Select or enter package name. For example: anaconda.
       Select Build System and Tag. For example: koji and rawhide
       Click 'Next'
   5. And run the job. Upon successful completion an unique URL will be created.

This could really be helpful. We are working on creating alerts or warnings.
Feel free to share comments on this here: http://feedback.transtats.xyz

thanks,
sundeep