replace unclutter with unclutter-xfixes?

Unclutter seems to be an orphaned package that keeps being
rebuilt, there even is an fc30 rpm.  The URL given in the
fc29 package points to a dead link on MIT.  I filed a
bugzilla report on this and no one replied.

Rdesktop seems to haven been obsoleted. It has its problems,
mostly excessive refreshes that can freeze the display for
long periods of time. The rdesktop package on my system is
for fc24.

One of its replacements is xfreerdp.  No combination of
unclutter's options seem to work without interfering with
xfreerdp, short of making unclutter not hide the cursor in
those windows which I'd like to do.  (When unclutter wakes
up to check for mouse moves, it temporarily steals the mouse
from xfreerdp which causes it to reset the keyboard, loosing
the state of modifiers keys, e.g. control being held down.)

There is an utility called unclutter-xfixes on github
  http://github.com/Airblader/unclutter-xfixes
which is a rewrite based on the X11-xfixes library and works
much better than the old unclutter.

There is a COPR build of unclutter-xfixes
  https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/nbeernink/unclutter-xfixes/
Most other distros seem to have it as an optional package.

I've recently submitted a pull request to unclutter-xfixes
that will make it accept all unclutter flags and behave like
unclutter did.  It ignores a couple of flags that don't make
sense with xfixes, without any loss of functionality.

Once accepted, it will be an almost drop-in replacement for
unclutter, maybe needing a couple of minor tweaks: it uses
the same binary name, it calls itself unclutter-xfixes under
usage, the man page is unclutter-xfixes, not unclutter.

Could Fedora replace unclutter with unclutter-xfixes?

-- Henrique